The Aspire outdoor refrigeration line is built from 304-grade stainless steel to weather the elements while keeping your refreshments of choice perfectly chilled. The refrigerator offers three heavy-duty shelves and a temperature range from 36º to 64º F. The drop-in cooler is deep enough to chill wine bottles standing up.
• 304-grade stainless steel exterior/interior weathers the elements while keeping your refreshments of choice perfectly chilled.
• Patented Marquise Accented™ handle and commercial-grade end caps perfectly complement your Aspire grill.
• Locking doors keep everything secure.
• LED interior lighting helps you find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Three chrome-plated, adjustable shelves easily accommodate bottles, cans or large dishes.
• Temperature control (with a digital display) from 36º to 64º F stores food or beverages at the optimum serving temperature.
• Built-in or freestanding application, with adjustable leveling legs and stainless steel toe kick.
• Automatic defrost saves time and energy.
• Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system maintains optimum cold storage.
• 5.3 cubic feet of storage capacity.
• ETL (CETL) certified for outdoor use.
Width: 24 inches
Depth: 24 inches
Height: 35 inches
Width: 23.625 inches
Depth: 23.5 inches
Height: 32.875 inches
Weight: 96 lbs
Hestan Outdoor warrants to the original purchaser that the stainless steel grill body, DiamondCut cooking grates and warming rack, stainless steel Trellis burners, sear burner and rotisserie infrared burner are free from defects in material and workmanship for the Lifetime of the original purchaser. The spit rod, briquette trays, manifolds, gas valves and sealed burner assemblies are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years and Hestan Outdoor will repair or replace defective parts (excluding labor and shipping).