Do you ship Internationally?
International Shipping Powered by
We have partnered with Bongo International Shipping to service our International customers.
Once you have created your shopping Cart, choose the “International Customers…Click here to pay” button. You will be automatically transferred to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility where Bongo will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.
Where is your store located?
How long will it take to receive my order?
- FedEx may take 3-5 days to ship unless otherwise listed.
- Pallet shipments may take 5-7 days to ship unless otherwise listed.
- Special orders may take 10-14 days to ship unless otherwise listed.
What should I expect when ordering something that will ship on a pallet?
- Shipping and handling charges are an additional charge unless otherwise specifically noted at the time of the sale. All shipping charges are non-refundable. BBQ Island., offers three types of shipping options. (1) Will Call at one of our shipping terminals, which is the most cost effective way to accept delivery. (2) A Commercial business address. All of our carriers are set up for business deliveries, providing you have either a loading dock or fork lift to remove the shipment from the truck. Our shipping companies will not unload your product for you. (3) Residential/Lift-Gate delivery to your home address is also an option. The shipping companies will deliver your shipment to your driveway only; they will not bring it into your home or move it to your desired location. This option is the most expensive due to the fact that the carrier must arrange for a specific delivery date and time. We do not guarantee any shipping times; although we will do our best to get the product to you as quickly as possible, sometimes factors occur beyond our control and may affect shipping times. If for any reason you cannot accept delivery of your shipment, after the order has shipped, any and all re-delivery, re-consignment and or storage fees will be the consumer's responsibility. These fees can be costly, so please be sure you can accept delivery, once it reaches its final destination. Most orders received before 3:00PM MST will ship the same day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 3:00 PM will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday, Sunday or holidays. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by BBQ Island, Inc. or other parties only as an estimate.
- Please be sure to inspect your shipment before signing for it. Although
freight damage is rare, it can occasionally happen. Any and all damage
must be noted in writing on the freight bill/delivery receipt. It is the
consumer's responsibility to make sure that no damage has occurred,
prior to signing for your shipment. Be sure to verify that you have the
correct number of pieces. A packing slip is attached on each shipment
and will show the total piece count for the order. Once you sign the
delivery receipt, the shipment becomes your property. Upon receipt of
your order you must notify BBQ Island, Inc. of any discrepancies within
24 hours from receipt of the shipment. Failure to do so will hold BBQ
Island, Inc. harmless of any claims.