Smoked Cheddar Meatloaf | Keto friendly
Who doesn't love a hearty meal that just reminds you of home!
Let's look at a new twist on an old favorite, meatloaf with under 5 ingredients...
• 1 lbs of ground beef
• 1 pound ground pork
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup diced or grated onion
• Set up your grill/smoker to 325 degrees indirect
• In a large bowl, combine your eggs, onions, shredded cheese, and Caribequeinto your ground beef and mix well.
• Shape into 1 big loaf or two small two loaves.
• Place a sheet of heavy-duty foil on a tray and place meatloaf on the trat then place on the smoker
• Smoke/grill indirect for 50 minutes or until meat is no longer pink on until the thermometer reads 160°
• Glaze your meatloaf with the Caribeque let smoke for the last 5 minutes
• Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
If you try out this cheesy meatloaf, be sure to tag @caribeque and @bbqislandinc on Instagram !