Attention BBQ Islanders,
We are very supportive of all measures taken by states and local municipalities. Even though we are considered an essential business, we still have the responsibly to our Country, State, City and employees to do our part in slowing the Coronavirus.
With this being said we are taking a few initiatives to do our part –
- We highly encourage online orders at this time. This is our most streamline and contact-less form of processing orders and getting you on your way to that dream backyard! Curbside/contactless pickups upon request for phone purchases made in advance at any local store
- We are limiting capacity and traffic to only necessary personnel
- Hourly sanitizing procedures as well as 6 foot social distancing has been implemented
- Hand cleaning and hand sanitizer stations are available in the front of the store.
- Masks are required by City ordnance at each of our showroom floors
*our hours of operations have returned to normal and we are phasing in operational capacity.
While our operational status could change as the Covid-19 Coronavirus remains fluid and uncertain we are committed to keeping our facilities open to produce and deliver these products and services to our customers. The Health and safety of our employees is paramount and we must all continue to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
PLEASE NOTE - many of our vendors and manufacturers have suffered delays in production due to plant closures. Some items may have extended lead times.
We appreciate your continued support!