How often should you clean your barbeque grill? The answer is after each use. In fact, food remaining on the grates can actually be a health hazard. That’s why it’s important to give your grill a quick scrub before you close the lid every time.
For those of you who are new to the grilling world, we’ve created a simple step by step video showing you how it’s done.
Here’s the basics broken down
Step 1: Keep your grill warm, but not turned on.
Step 2: Using a scraper or wire brush, scrape the excess food off the top of the grates.
Step 3: Slide the wire brush in between the grates to remove remaining bits that have slid down the sides.
Step 4: Take a wadded up wet paper towel and wipe off the grates. Be careful not to touch the grates with your bare hands.
Step 5: Close the lid, you’re done!
It’s as simple as that. It is not necessary to use grill cleaner products after each use, but you may use them for a deeper clean a few times a year. If you have any questions, please give us a call or visit any of our three locations in the valley.
Check out the links below for more information on cleaning your grill:
- 5 Holiday BBQ Gift Ideas (That are on Sale!)
- 5 Holiday Sides You Can Cook on the Grill
- How to Clean a BBQ Grill (The Simple Way)
- How to Make Flavorful Carne Asada Lettuce Wrap Tacos
- What Happened at This Year’s Turkey Fest
- Smoked Turkey Breast Recipe
- 5 Ways to Add Flavor to a Grilled Turkey
- 3 Ways to Get Wood Flavor on a Gas Grill
- Surefire Ways to Keep Your Chicken Moist
- 5 Ways to Top a Steak (Photo Gallery)
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- September 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011