Posted by Administrator on 1/5/2012
This recipe really came about from having some leftovers and it turned
out better than any of the planned meals using these same ingredients.
This hearty stew is perfect for warding off the cold during these chilly
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 1 Hour Yield: 4 servings 1. 1 lb carne asada 2. 4 red potatos cut into eighths 3. 3 tablespoons olive oil 4. 1 teaspoon table salt 5. 1 teaspoon ground pepper 6. onions from carne asada marinade 7. 1 carrot sliced 8. 1 cup pico de gallo 9. 2 limes 10. 1 cup salsa verde 11. 2 bullion cubes 12. 4 cups water
- Pre-heat grill to high. Put water and bullion cubes in large skillet, simmer on low. Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill potatoes, carne asada and onions.
- Chop grilled carne asada and onions. Place carne asada into skillet, cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add carrot to skillet, cover and continue to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add potatoes, onion and salsa verde to skillet and continue to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Spoon stew into bowls, top with pico de gallo and lime wedges. Serve with tortilla chips or flour tortillas cut into quarters.
How to make Pulled Pork Enchiladas
Bam Bam's Pork Butt Recipe
Bam Bam's Spare Rib Recipe
My Introduction to Competition BBQ
Bam Bam's Smoked Chicken Recipe
Bam Bam's Beef Brisket Recipe
Lotta Bull BBQ Class Review
BBQ Island Intro to Competition BBQ Clinic - Saturday March 10th
How to Light a Weber Smokey Mountain.